We are still open! We are conducting evaluations in person again but still have the online option, if preferred.
Post and Associates has been in operation for over 20 years. We have two locations; our primary location is in Cheyenne, WY with a secondary office in Loveland, Colorado. Our psychologists are licensed in both states.
Our psychologist conduct a variety of evaluations and assessments; including but not limited to, SSDS Disability Evaluations, Veteran Disability Evaluations, Wyoming “Waiver” Evaluations, ADHD and Learning Disability Evaluations, and a multitude of law enforcement evaluations. After all, our specialty is in police and public safety.
Make one call to us for all your police psychology and psychological evaluation needs!
- Accurate, reliable, and timely pre-employment evaluations for police and public safety positions
- Interviews performed in our Wyoming (Cheyenne) or Colorado (Loveland) office or via online video
- A complete suite of services for police administrators
- 1st Responder EAP Programs
- Peer Support Training and Support
- Fitness for Duty evaluations
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Debriefings and other interventions